Period & Back Pain?

DebbieM

Reaction score
I've had some slight pains low down since Sunday but they have been tolerable. Since last night I have had period type pains and lower back ache.

I'm not too worried but just want to know if you think I should call the Mat Unit and mention it to them at all? Or is this entirely normal for 33 weeks? :?

The periody pains were enough last night to make me take A paracetemol (yes, just one I have made a point of avoiding ANY meds during this pregnancy lol).

I feel so tired too... :sleep:

I think it's normal hun, just your body getting ready. If it gets worse or your really worried there's no harm in ringing the midwife to reasure you.

Aw hun :( :hug:

(I know how you feel re taking any drugs, when my earache was so bad I took 6 paracetamol, and I think I was more upset about that then I was about the pain :lol: - with DD I only took 2 paracetamol the whole pregnancy and the m/w's gave me those when I was in labour!)

Keep an eye on it, and it can't hurt to ring your midwife - even for a bit of reassurance :hug:

They went and now they're back again. Think I might call the Mat Unit just incase...

Hey Debs, hope your ok :hug: Just sent you a text.

T x

I called and the nurse said to take 2 paracetemol and lay down and give it an hour and see if it goes. If not, tel call back as obviously the worry is prem labour (scary). Taken 2 tabs and going to rest for an hour now and see how it goes... Will update in a bit (or Matt will!)

Tiggs... text me when you have called too xxx

Just text you debs. The lady I spoke to diddnt even suggest to me to take paracetamol :think: Maybe I should do the same & see what its like in an hour. This is really scary! and weird that were both getting the same thing!

Hiya, how you feeling now? I've been experiencing the same thing too :? Mine's died down a bit this morning but if it returns I'm going to call the MW too to see what they suggest.

Hope you are okay, Debbie. I have had period pains recently aswell and quite bad shooting pains 'inside' if you know what I mean, have had lots more leakage too but am too scared to call cause they always make me feel silly :oops: I'm seeing the Midwife in an hour so will ask for her advice. Hope you are feeling better :hug:

Weird we are all experiencing the same things. I still feel as I did around 11am so I am going to go with Matt to take Barney for a quick walk then decide how I feel when I get back after some fresh air. If I still feel like this then I will ring the MU again and see what they say...

Hope everything is okay Debbie, keep us updated about how you are doing.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It's weird. I'm ok when I'm standing up and walking (apart from SPD pain as usual), but when I am sat down I feel crampy again. I don't understand it.... :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back