period pains in thigh when second missed period would be due!

daniph1

Reaction score
Title says it all really, woke up with these pains this morning, and as I hve 26 day cycles I would have bee due period yesterday or today! Should I be worried? Xxx after 2 mc I am hitting panic! Xx

not if thereis no bleeding you will experience lots of pains,pulling,tugging etc

Last edited:
Thank you for yor reply - you are like an early pregnancy guru! x

Thank you for yor reply - you are like an early pregnancy guru! x

i dont do good pregnancies lol so i used to always be up the hospital ,plus a few ppl i know have servered with mc etc so i learn alot from them too lol

CRacking! I have has two mc's so I panic at every little thig. I am stil on constant knick watch and its blowing my mind!!! xx

Have you got or ever had varicose veins?
That's what the pains in my thigh very early in my pregnancy turned out to be it was related to the increase in blood flow cause by the pregnancy all settled down again now thankfully . xx

Last edited:
same here i lost two, my daughter was a suspected ectopic pregnancy and my son was a suspected blighted ovum lol

Wow! You have had some eventful pregnancies!!!!! My LO is almost 5 and I cant think that far back as to how I felt, and now evevery period like pain - I feel like I am gping to mc again! xxxx

Have you got or ever had varicose veins?
That's what the pains in my thigh very early in my pregnancy turned out to be it was related to the increase in blood flow cause by the pregnancy all settled down again now thankfully . xx

I havent no - I get the same pain when I get AF, never experianced pain in my tummy, only ever my upper right thigh! weirdo me! xx

Totes normal to get your pain, some people still take theyre periods I know of one person who had cramp and periods for months and it wasnt until she started putting on the weight she questioned it and she was like 5 months pregnant!

I wouldnt worry about cramp, if it is unbearable or any bright red blood or clots you would need to maybe worry. xxxx

Thank you girls! I am feeling a little better about it - took paracetamol at 8am and havnt needed to take anymore, still feel it now and then but not so bad as it was this morning! xx

try drinking loads,as i had a pain the other day that was to my right,felt almost like i was getting poked really hard in my ovary since i drank more its gone.

plus i remember now when i was having my daughter i didnt know i was expecting, i was really ill,temperature,sickness,dizzy spell and doubled over in pain,docs thought it was my apendics so sent me to hospital, then they did a test and told me i was pregnant and it was ectopic but i was severly dehydrated,after having bags of fluid overnight the pain really eased

That is exactly what I had last month, turned out I was pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back