Period type pains?

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
I have like mild period type pains, i am worried that my cycle is really fucked and i am going to come on again any second :(

i should be nearing ovulation now, not experiencing period pains surely!

my fanny is also very tingly and making me very aware of herself!

I hope this is all normal?

I get mild cramping pains throughout my cycle including before ovulation. x

Ovulation cramps is something I've only started noticing since ttc, never even knew I had them before! I get them usually on the day of ovulation, sometimes the day before. It's all good Fi don't worry!!

dunno why i am still not getting any line on my OPK though... bit annoying :(

yeh i get cramping when im about to ov hun....im the same tho never noticed it until ttc xx

Dragonfly, try and do the ovulation sticks all through the month, because you dnt always ovulate when you should. i spent months getting my dates from the fertility calendar only to find out when I used the ovulation sticks that my ovulation was happening a few days after!! ie days 14/15 when i should have been day 9/10!!! You can get the really cheap oculation strips from Amazon (30 for £5.50!) whihc will not break the bank.

Ps cramping is normal, it means you are ovulating. I never noticed it either before TTC. I get sharp like pains sometimes.

Goos luck

Gizzy xxx

Thanks Gizzy :) I POAS every day last month but i didnt ovulate (which is hardly suprising, given that the stillbirth was not long ago.

I will keep POAS until i ov now i think...

probably the best bet hun better to be safe than sorry xxx

I am really sorry to hear about your still birth.. sending you hugs and lots of luck xx.

Gizzy xxxx

Thanks Gizzy :) i am okay... i have a baby boy to keep me occupied so i'm not as said as some in the same position x

just want to be pregnant again!

I have just got another period, 5 days after i finished xx

hana - perhaps you ovulated twice? x

well i definitely am not having a period, i did a test today and it came up with a little bit of a faint line :D :D

woot!

Your OPK has a faint line? When was your last AF? x

Last edited:
well, the first day of my cycle was 11 days ago :)

and i bled for about 3 days?

so about right really :D

Hopefully they will start getting darker for you very soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111