• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pains

Kirstye

Reaction score
Hi, I am 7 weeks pregnant and as yet haven't been to a doctor. Last night I started to get a very sharp pain in my right side, a bit simialar to period pain and down my right thigh. Today i am still getting it only not as bad. I know i should expect some pain but I am getting worried as it has never gone on for this long before. has any one else experienced this? I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday morning and don't want to panic but would welcome any advice.

Hi there,
It's good you have a Dr appointment so you can put your mind at rest. Don't worry alot about the pain. hope it's nothing. last night i had terrible abdominal pain which was caused by constipation. i was bloated and loaded LOL!

Thanks v much,am trying not to worry.... I am very bloated today, so hopefully it's just that! I forget how similar the pains are..... fingers crossed. It didn't help that I had a terrible dream that i lost it last night! x

Its easy to worry about all the pains and twinges but generally they are ligaments stretching so try not to worry hun :hug: :hug:

I think a lot of folks still get period type pains when they would normally be due , I know I certainly did - only you can't take ibuprofen for the pain once your pregnant! I had some spotting as well which really puts the wind up you but was nothing, nearly 25weeks now and bump is currently kicking lumps out of me to remind me he/she's still there! I wouldn't worry too much unless there's bleeding then I'd be straight onto NHS24.

Good luck :)

Thanks guys, I look forward to the second tri as I am also sick as a dog! gone off all food and most things now smell really bad. No one told me about that when I was trying! however I am really excited and really appriciate your words. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back