Niggly back cramps is that normal?

1986princess

Reaction score
Hi girls I get back cramps not awful but like a period type pain on and off I'ls anyone else getting that? Just worried it's a miscarriage sign? Can't help it coz of last time! x

Perfectly normal! I get them on and off. Its ur uterus stretching :)

Thank god! I'm such a worrier! I remember cramps last time bit just not in my back so maybe it's a positive sign for us! X fingers crossed xx

I am getting constant cramps all over lower tummy and lower back. Had that last time so trying to remind myself not to worry this time. :)

I keep getting a weird tummy cramp which worries me in case it's a MC but then I eat and it goes is this normal?

Sounds similar to what I get on n off too x mine feels worse if iv got wind,tmi or need to eat ! U just worry wen it happens. I get a stitch a bit too x

I'm getting pain in my upper buttocks. It's like I've done some kind of weird exercise and it hurts whenever I move. The thing is I've been so tired I haven't done any exercise for the last week or so, so I've no idea what's going on with me.

could just be that as things are expanding they're touching a nerve - I've read a couple of times that you can get sciatica type symptoms in pregnancy .....

lets hope they are all the niggly aches and pains that are a good sign, tri 1 scary time! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back