Cramps...

DebbieM

Reaction score
Has anyone else who is around the 4-5 week mark been experiencing cramps? The cramps I am having are just like being on my period. One minute they are quite bad to the point of nauseating and then they fade (just as AF cramps would).

Anyone? :?

Yeah these are perfectly normal hun, Ive had them every month when AF should have been due so far :) Dont worry unless they get very severe or are constant. Hope that helps :hug:

Are you still having them at 12 weeks?

I sat with a hottie on my stomach the other night and my sister has told me off. She said that when you are pregnant that you should not put anything near your stomach that will raise your core temperature, such as a hot water bottle or have really hot baths. :shock:

That's what I ALWAYS did when I had AF cramps so I thought it would be ok.

Not sure about the hot water bottle to be honest hun.

Yeah I had some this week cos I would have been due AF kinda thing, my MW said alot of women do get AF type pains all the way through.

ive had them all day too... and no you shouldnt have really really hot baths! not sure about hot water bottle, im sure a warm one would be ok

glad I read this because this is what I am having at the moment

Think it's your uterus growing or something isn't it? At least thats what my doc told me when I was PG.

I know I was just worried because it's only an itty bitty bean :? but it sounds normal so I'll relax :lol:

hiya, ur sis is right about the hot water bottle, especially if its hot hot, just from the kettle, it raises ur core temp and can up the risk of miscarriage. same goes for baths saunas hot jacuzzis etc

I've not used it again since. My cramps have settled down a lot this week. They are nowhere near as bad as they were - thank goodness! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back