people being nice...

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Makes me burst into tears :-( a colleague bought me some bath stuff cos she says I need to pamper myself and I just broke down hysterically how pathetic?! I even had her in tears! Being given presents for being a failure just seems wrong :-( . I just wanna curl up and not have to put on a front to everyone, even my family are like you have to be strong :-( I don't want to be

Then don't be x the biggest mistake I made was trying to pretend everything was fine as it drove me into bad depression x you're not a failure honey x far from it x

I gotta tho hun I work with cancer patients and they don't wanna see someone mooping around! :-(

I thought you meant at home x sorry x I worked with children so I had to put on a brave face at work but I was also holding it at home and it was a mistake x can you let go at home?

Hey Mrsmc if you feel like your loosing it and cant hold it together at work then maybe a spell off is needed! I know what you mean about having to stay composed at work etc but if its affecting you and your not functioning at work then I would really go and see your GP.

there is no right and wrong way to grieve but dont try and lock it all in as thats the worst thing you can do coz it will eventually catch up with you and land on you like a lead balloon!
xxx

Ahh Mrs Mc, You are so not a failure at all , you didn't cause this or have any control of things and how they panned out. I see what you friend was doing, as I have done the same myself for someone before. she is saying, take some time for just you, treat yourself to a pamper night, I would do it every friday If I could to keep me chirpy. It is really inportant to gettign back on track.

soak in the bath, with some music on, use a face pack, colour your hair at home while you can , or us a hot oil thing in hair, then get out and do nails, have a glass of wine /pimms etc , bar of chocky, and do hand and feet and paint and shape nails. I'm not girly, but I love this, if you make yourself look lovely, feel lovely and your spirits can pick up at the same time, it you feel good on the outside , you may find you feel better on the inside too.

your doing great actually with coping with this, but don't let youself get stuck in a rut, talk about it, think about and allow yourself to cry about it, only then will you start feeling like you can move forward a little, brave faces when not at work only delay things, I found this out the hard way!

Sending you a special JJ hug:hug:

Awww Mrs MC i just want to give you a hug right now hun.

I think JJ has hit the nail on the head hun. I know it hurts right now but please don't bottle it up as it won't help you in the long run xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am lad I have u guys! Its nice to talk with ppl who understand. X x I am so proud to be a pf member!

Up and Down, some days worst than others, seems wherever I go loads of pregnant women and babies, never noticed them before

Totally with u on that! I think we r just more aware. It will soon be us with our sticky ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back