pelvic floor

frangelle

Reaction score
Well I posted the other day about SPD, and midwife suspects I have it too, and said to do pelvic floor exercises for a week, and if that doesn't help to get in touch with the physio department.

Only trouble is I cannot remember ANY pelvic floor exercises at all except the one where you squeeze up everything down there!!! So if anyone knows of any, please let me know thankyou :)

dunno if this will help? but in boots they sell these egg shaped things.. says pelviv floor something on them.. u insert and ecercise around them.. apparent they are great, an incontinence nurse came to see my antinatal group when i was preg last time and said every mother should buy them for her daughter, to ensure they have great sex lives and no incontinence when they are older. dunno if it will help you.. but just thought i would say xx hope ur ok soon x

lisa&alex said:
dunno if this will help? but in boots they sell these egg shaped things.. says pelviv floor something on them.. u insert and ecercise around them.. apparent they are great, an incontinence nurse came to see my antinatal group when i was preg last time and said every mother should buy them for her daughter, to ensure they have great sex lives and no incontinence when they are older. dunno if it will help you.. but just thought i would say xx hope ur ok soon x

Can i use them if I'm pg though?!!!

I don't think u can use them while your pregnant hun. x x x x

gems said:
I don't think u can use them while your pregnant hun. x x x x
#

Grr thats a shame!!! My legs are giving me so much grief!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back