Pelvic Floor

star fish

Reaction score
Girls - can I just say, start exercising your pelvic floor asap! I didnt realise until I had a cold and this is totally TMI but every time I sneeze I pee a tiny bit.

My pelvic floor is much weaker than i thought it was which means its going to be awful later if i dont do lots of exercises. I just thought I'd give you a heads up before you experience this horror! x

Completly agree - good post starfish, Ive had the pelvic floor op years ago when aged 20 due to a natural weekness that couldn't be sorted by exersizes etc, and it'a soooo important to do your exersizes. I was told once a great piece of advice - which I use.

(easy to not make time for a batch of exersizes ) So think of something you do every day lots of times and use this as a mental reminder to quickly do a pelvic floor exersize, eg waiting while boiling the kettle, or walking through a doorway, or each time you sit on the sofa. Yourll soon have done loads each day in bitesize chunks - enjoy.

Last edited:
I think the girls have a pelvic floor challenge thread going on :lol:

i know this may sound silly but when i do it, it makes me feel sick? :oooo:

I have the same problem when I sneeze :blush: I have joined the thread in pregnancy chat, there's quite a few of us doing them now :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back