4d scans

Becky101 said:
I wouldn't wait too long to have the scan, because MW said to me if you go beyond 30 weeks baby can be too far down in the pelvis to see anything.

I would go with the other company not Baby Bond as they mucked me around with my appointment and I decided to got to an independent practice in Woolwich, they were really good and better value for money.
Thanks hun, i was aiming for 30 weeks to get a better image (im not sure if it will effect on the gestation) and because id like a good enough gap between now, seeing bubs and birth lol so i have a goal to reach every few weeks lol! instead of waiting for 40 weeks i can wait on 30weeks first lol! sounds odd but i know what i mean lol! :lol:
In that case i may just wait til 27weeks then as alot of the example images are small up until 27weeks...

The company should be able to advise you the optimum time for the scan. The trouble is if you wait until the last minute and you have to be rescanned if baby is not in a good position you may miss your opportunity altogether? Sometimes they ask you to come back a few days or a week later if the baby is not playing ball.

Becky101 said:
The company should be able to advise you the optimum time for the scan. The trouble is if you wait until the last minute and you have to be rescanned if baby is not in a good position you may miss your opportunity altogether? Sometimes they ask you to come back a few days or a week later if the baby is not playing ball.
Thank you, yes i agree. I think ill try for one at 25-27 weeks, whenevers avaliable!
Thank you all for your replies! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back