Peeing

Olive

Reaction score
I swear I've been to the toilet every 10 mins for the last 2 hours, all because I had a cup of decaf coffee 2 hours ago :roll:

I think he's actually sitting on my bladder. Everytime I sit down, I need to go again :wall2:

Can totally feel your pain! I have the wee wee niggles again. I get desperate for a wee, so I go to the loo. Then literally as soon as I stand, I feel the need to go again! :-( oh the joys!xx

Last edited:
Aw i am the same hun. It is so annoying aswell. Especially when its through the night xx

Do you find that you're desperate and you sit there and it takes a while to come as it's actually not as much as you thought?!

I went after I posted and still feel like I need to go!

xx

Yep it's often just a trickle! Been up 3 times tonight and now I can't sleep :roll: xx

Lol I was 4 last night. Usually 3. X

I was 4 last night too! Managed a lay in until 8, when I usually get up at 6.30 and feel better for it!

im the same just posted about this but im like it all day and night but i leek a bit too might have to get panty liners

4 Times I was up last night for a wee and then another 2 times with cramp in my leg! Arrrgh! I just don't think we're destined to ever sleep properly again now lol x

Peeing stopped me from going to the Trafford Centre today! Got to return my iPhone coz its goosed.

I honestly wouldn't have made it. Left the house feeling fine. Went to buy knobs (door knobs coz that's how exciting my life is) from a local shop. I was bursting by the time I'd done that and whipped home for a pee. Couldn't be bothered to go out again I was so tired.

So you could say that you went home with knobs on :D xx

Sent from my gorgeous iPhone 4S

I wish there were knobs on. The knobs are on order! DH tried to introduce me to a knob when I went for a lie down. He got a big slap.

my OH has been like a dog on heat today...prodding and poking at me all day....lol...i must be so beautiful pregnant...thats all i can say. ha ha.... :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back