Any suggestions?

HeppiBean

Reaction score
For making the next 12 weeks disappear?

Woken up in a terrible mood... Didn't get an awful lot of sleep last night cause the cats were being little a***holes and making a racket... And when they finally shut up and I manage to get to sleep Francesca decides it's time for me to get out of bed and starts doing the cha cha on my bladder... So I go to the loo and think 'Ha, now I can sleep with my nice empty bladder... La la la la la'... But no... She's using my bladder as a nice comfy bed just for her, so even though I don't actually need the loo it feels like I do... CONSTANTLY! So I'm sulking...

Decided to have some breakfast as I am awake now so had chockie spread on toast (mnum mnum mnum) but for some strange strange reason... I wanted more... But with MARMITE :shock: I HATE marmite! Always have! But now I can't shake off this need for marmite on toast! I will not cave... As last time I had the stuff was hugging the toilet for hours, but it's really bugging me... I also really really want a nice steaming cup of strong black coffee which I can't have... Damn pregnancy!!

Oh hun, sounds like its one of those mornings!

Sorry no advice for making it go quickly other than keep yourself busy! I feel the same though, only a few days until im due but im well and truly fed up, i dont sleep cos im so uncomfortable and im just waiting for something to happen now! x

Its funny because my little man was exactly the same last night to! At one point I thought he was trying to push his head/feet/arms through my cervix... Strange feeling!

Oo now I fancy marmite on toast!

Damn... Guess I gotta put up with it lol... I craved and had one slice and it made me feel ill... As I expected so now I no longer want marmite ha ha... Still want coffee though :/ and she's still on my bladder... Maybe when I go out in a bit and walk around she'll move and then I can have a nice afternoon nap :)

Cats are back to being noisy f***ers as well now... So I've given up. Just sat on me laptop listening to music waiting for OH to stir... Should be soon then I can moan at him :) That's what men are there for right :) xx

no advise on making it go quicker

as for the marmite thing on my ds i wanted sprouts all my life i have hated sprouts and the thought of eating them made me gag but on him i could help but eat them and now i love them lol

lol at the sprouts! i hate them myself lol... pregnancy really does do some crazy things to us ey?! x

i actually like sprouts ive never had marmite but now im curious might pick some up

I love Marmite, as does my DD, but my OH hates it. As kids, my bro was the only one who hated it. These days I feel the outcast lol!

You could make the world's smallest strong coffee - one small strong one shouldn't hurt you. I've craved red wine and fags. Last night I had one large glass of red. I'm not into wine! So I get you re the Marmite.

I went to the loo 4 times in 20 mins last night, baby thought it was a great idea to use my bladder as a pillow... And I tossed & turned most of the night too - grrr! It's all fun from here on in! X

Damn... Guess I gotta put up with it lol... I craved and had one slice and it made me feel ill... As I expected so now I no longer want marmite ha ha... Still want coffee though :/ and she's still on my bladder... Maybe when I go out in a bit and walk around she'll move and then I can have a nice afternoon nap :)

Cats are back to being noisy f***ers as well now... So I've given up. Just sat on me laptop listening to music waiting for OH to stir... Should be soon then I can moan at him :) That's what men are there for right :) xx

Sod that, If I'm up I always go and annoy my oh to get up too. :lol: why should he get to sleep if I don't! I'm lucky coz he isn't a grumpy person so i get away with it.. woohoo. lol If its the other way round though I'm like get lost! haha.

Last edited:
I wish time would go quicker, i am really fed up now :( Think its one of those days for me too. xxx

i kept saying all through my preganancy im not gonna moan and will just accept he will arrive when he is ready but now i really feel like ive had enough. im so tired constantly cos i cant get comfy at night. then because im tired i have not motivation during the day to do anything then moan im bored all the time. ergh.

hate moaning so much as i annoy myself but if anyone wants to speed up time would be very grateful. xxx

Sod that, If I'm up I always go and annoy my oh to get up too. :lol: why should he get to sleep if I don't! I'm lucky coz he isn't a grumpy person so i get away with it.. woohoo. lol If its the other way round though I'm like get lost! haha.

Lol...He's a real grumpy old man if he gets woken up before he's ready ha ha... So I tend to leave him to sleep... For a little bit at least :)

Purple- I must confess I did crave and made my self half a cup lol... I've been drinking tea throughout my pg cause giving up tea AND coffee was just too much so I guess a bit of coffee... Once... Shouldn't be toooo bad :)

Jenny- It's a pain isn't it!! And nmf- I couldn't agree more! Please do... Someone speed up time :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back