peeing in a policemans helmet

sparky

Reaction score
i've been told that pregnant woman can still legally ask to pee in a policemans helment and he has to sheild you with his cloak....obviously some acient old law that still exisits..

anyone else tempted...?

right thats it lol....second i find out im preg im peeing in OH's copper hat :rotfl:
im gonna ask him tonite about that ans see what he says :rotfl:
ill get back to you (if i remember lol or live after asking it lol)

I have asked a police man this when i was pregnant with Harrison, they laughed at me and told me that them days were gone........lol.
Although he did point me towards a bush.....lol

I don't think the policemen round here wear helmets- just hats. I don't want to be asking a random bloke if I can p*ss on his helmet- he'll either arrest me under the mental health act or think I'm some kind of fetishist! :rotfl:

:rotfl: I've heard that before, maybe worth asking them and quoting the law just to see their faces :rotfl:

I know shops and stuff have to let you use their bathroom if your pregnant :)

Rachel21 said:
I know shops and stuff have to let you use their bathroom if your pregnant :)

McDonalds wouldn't let me use their toilet the other day!!! I even bought food and asked about 3 times, practically begging but they refused to unlock the door! OH wants to complain...think he's just after a free big mac! :lol:

Is it also one of those old laws that pregnant women can knock on anyones door and asked to use the loo and legally they have to let them?! :lol:

i just asked my oh ! and all them times i was bursting when preggy he never offered me his hat !

Yes it is tru, my OH is a sargeant with GMP it is an old bye law but can you really seeing someone giving their hat up

I asked a copper I know from work about it. I didnt even finish my sentence and he was like.... :talkhand:

I was gutted but kept telling him not to leave his hat lying around because it made me wanna go and pee :rotfl:

sorry, ive not got a vision of a policeman running down our local highstreet wearing a clock!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

he wouldn't last 5 mins!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back