Migranes, nightmares and peeing a million times!

xemzx

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else was suffering from really bad headaches. I wasn't a headachy person before I was pregnant. My GP totally dismissed it and told me that it was too early to be having pregnancy related headaches (I am 11 wks) she told me to get some bloods done, but seemed reluctant to do so because the midwife does that.
I had explained I hadn't seen the midwife and she seemed to have an attitude about this.
Ontop of the rotten headaches (Which so far I have missed 5 days of work over!) I am having dreadful dreadful nightmares, which apparently are common, but I just wanted to check I wasn't the only one.
I am also peeing a million times a day, sunday night I was up every hour, on the hour to go and pee, I am miserable about it because it took me ages to get comfy again and by the time I was comfy I had to get back up to pee, my partner is exhausted and it's all my fault :( I am feeling quite low about everything.
I am waiting for my letter for my dating scan which I am really looking forward to, but I am slowly going insane from the headaches, the nightmares and the peeing, especially seeing as the dreams feel so real :(
Is anyone else similar? :wall2:

1stly since bout 10 wks ive had really bad headaches almost on a daily basis, a few girls told me to drink more water and since then they have stopped.

2ndly nightmares - yep im getting some horrific ones

3rdly - me and the toilet have become quite close lately either being sick or peeing for bout a min long ever half hr lol

I am drinking more water and stuff, it's just getting me down, because I can't really move my head and light hurts my eyes etc, like a migrane. Least I am not alone. The doctor upset me by making me feel like I was worrying about nothing and making it up so to speak.

jeeeeeez Drs and Midwives know nothing lol

I had major headaches as one of my pg symptoms and Ive had migraines on and off since and Im only 8 weeks.

Nightmares: Ive had some horrid vivid weird ones that have scared me. Ive even dreamt of miscarriage and flowing blood :(

Peeing: I didnt notice before really as Im a night pee'er anyway but last night I got up at least 4 times and they were long pees lol

x

I had migraines bad with my second, soluble co-codamol work (GP recommended and safe when preg)
have had nightmare with all 3 of my pregnancies !!
finally me and the loo are good friends !! sometimes helps if u have most of your fluids in the day try to just sip in the evening.
hope u feeling better soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back