Patience?!

excited

Reaction score
Hi girls:wave:

Im due to test on sunday but Im trying to decide whether I should wait a few days later this month? Do any of you do that - or are you like me and POAS as soon as you think :witch:is due? (or sometimes a few days before just to really upset myself - lol!)

Also - even though we used OPKs this month I'm not 100% certain I detected my surge. If your surge is later does that automatically mean af will be later? (sorry if this is a dumb question!)

:poas: xxx

if you ovulate later in your cycle then im sure that your cycle is longer hun x x

Hmmph! Just what I thought!!! That means even if I can hold off until next week it will probably still be to early. Bummer x

No idea as I missed my surge. My cycles had been pretty regular at 28 days for a few months which would have made me 12dpo today but I think I am probably less. I am VERY impatient!!!

your not on your own hun so am i im only 7dpo n i wanna test asap lol x x

I know what you mean! I tested on cd26/27/28 this cycle and than the witch came precicely the day after cd28:( but I just really need to test, Im so impatient! I would have tested on sunday if I were you because the opks might have given you a "wrong" picture depending on what time during the day you tested, did you drink a lit of water that day etc..

Keep us updated:) hope you get your bfp!!

Oh God ladies I know how you feel!!!! I'm desperate to POAS now!!!! But I don't wanna waste them all grrr. Might just use a cheapie, even though I *know* it's too early to show anything! Why do we do this to ourselves??? Must not poas, must not poas...

well i am not ordering any untill next tuesday then i know i cant test!!!!!!
no way am i spending loads on a fr yet!!!!

That's good! I have the cheapies, and than I have some expensive tests if I'm late one day (which never happens).

I have this thing, I always have to take a test when my period has ended just to be absolutely sure I'm not pregnant. Wouldn't drink a glass of wine, in case I were..

yeah thats good thinking as i bled with alfie with what seemed like a period lol x x

Im only 3 DPO and its killing me not being able to test yet although Ive been more relaxed and not thinking about it since Xmas.

its horrible isn't it ladies, i'm going to make sure i don't poas this month, i'm not buying any until/if af is late. cherry we are the same, i'm 3dpo today too, we have ages!! x

Haha! I know how you all feel!!

Im only due to ovulate on Saturday/Sunday and I wanna test now already lol!!! Bahhhh humbug!!

x

Just wanted to wish you ladies lots of luck and send you lots of babydust :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: x x

I'm due to ovulate February 11th and I feel like I have to wait for ages untill I can test again...I will try not to think of it as much this cycle, and I do that good untill my 2ww...than I start thinking and than the last week I'm really emotional..

I know what you mean! I tested on cd26/27/28 this cycle and than the witch came precicely the day after cd28:( but I just really need to test, Im so impatient! I would have tested on sunday if I were you because the opks might have given you a "wrong" picture depending on what time during the day you tested, did you drink a lit of water that day etc..

Keep us updated:) hope you get your bfp!!

Well ok - Esperanza - if you insist!

Just waiting for my hubby to get home and then Im going to give in to temptation and do it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back