Passport photos

missac

Reaction score
Because we are off to Bruge in July I need to get the little man a passport, so as ridiculous as I think it is I went to get his photo done today! What a bloody farce!!

We arrived at the chemist and asked about it and they set up a chair for us and asked me to sit with Thomas on my knee sitting sideways. A man then stood behind me with a white screen, and teej threw up all over himself! So quick mop up later and we were off again, unfortunately because he was sick he had upset himself so started crying, so I had to calm him down and start again, with them aking me to take my hands down :shock: dude is six wks old!!! How is he supposed to hold his head, we had loads of attempts and he was either looking the wrong way, had his eyes closed, crying like bertie beetroot or my hand was in the shot!!! A couple came in for theirs and left (I did offer to step aside) Eventually they wrapped my hand in a blanket so I was able to hold his head and we got a good one, but bloody hell, is it really necessary!!!!!!! Oh, and to top it off he looks ginge!!! Whole process was a nightmare, and I guarentee you he will look nothing like his picture tomorrow let alone in four years time!

If you go to max spilmans or somewhere like that they do them in there pushchair/car seat, so much easier for a 6 week old baby... sorry to hear you had a bad time, but babys hey they grow so quick... :hug:

Sorry it was so difficult for you both :hug:

Ours was a much more pleasant experience. In his car seat and done within minutes....sorry to brag :rotfl:

Sam doesn't look anything like him either :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back