Passing Clots

luckylucky

Reaction score
Im on my 2nd cycle after coming off the pill .
Last months I was 2 weeks late and my period was heavy but i passed 5 clots about the circumference of a golf ball , wasnt much pain tho.

On wed i had a show of brown discharge then small clotting the next day. I thought maybe could of been inplantation.

Wasnt due period for another 6 days.

But this morning I was woken with agony and passed a large clot and had heavy bleeding I had to take the day off work ive been Ill.

Ive always been heavy since being a teenager, and had clots before, but since coming off the pill they seem bigger than usual.

Could it just be my body adjusting or does this not sound right?

Sorry I can't answer your question but didn't want to read and run. I passed a huge clot last month and it freaked me out a bit just because it's not usual for me. Hope you're feeling better this evening.

Could be your body adjusting but I would see your doc just in case, especially as the pain has been bad xx

Ithis happened when I came off the pill huni , lasted about 4 cycles xxx

Sorry you are in pain :( If you are having really bad period pains, along with being v heavy I would go to the doctors, it could just be adjusting after the pill but they will be able to give you some painkillers, they gave me mefenamic acid which really helps with pain and reduces the bleed. I was scared as it says can reduce fertility on the packaging but my gynae said this is not the case at all and its fine to take when ttc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back