Passed my Driving Theory Test...

BabysMomma

Reaction score
TODAY!! Just thought I'd share. I'm so glad. Never thought I would with pregnancy brain haha Now I can start planning on when to book my practical test :) Really want my licence before babi comes. x

Congratulations... I've decided to do my driving after baby is here.. I can't wait to drive will be so much easier for me!! Good luck for your test x

congratulations! best of luck with the practical test :) xx

Thank you ladies. Being able to drive will be soooooo much easier with a babi in tow. x

thats great well done, I've been getting lessons a month now for same reason. Good luck with rest of lessons and driving test :)

thats great well done, I've been getting lessons a month now for same reason. Good luck with rest of lessons and driving test :)

Nice one. How are you finding the driving experience whilst pregnant? Hope you're enjoying it. People think I'm mad doing lessons and going for my test whilst pregnant but being pregnant is what's spurring me on :lol:

I'm hopefully gona do a 30hr intense course within next few weeks. My driving instructor says that I should only need 10hrs but I feel I need more cos of the manoeuvres. I defo need the practice there haha x

Awwww thats fabulous news. Congratulations! Good luck with the practical! xxxx

Congrats :) wish me or OH had the money to do our test. Would love to be passed for when baba is here xxx

Last edited:
Oooh best of luck. I bet you'll do brilliantly. Watch out for the damn hazard perception. I clicked too many times on my 1st clip and it scored me 0 for it!! So I just chilled out on the rest and it was grand. x

hey congratulations.. 1st hurdle over just the practical now, very best of luck.. gotta say that was one of the best things i ever did.. :) well done x

Welldone!! I passed my pratical when I was 8 weeks pregnant with this little one its great soooo much freedom!! Get that pratical booked!!! :D

Thank you ladies. Gosh its good to know that there's other ladies taking their tests + passing while pregnant!! x

xshauna_bazx - the only reason why I'm able to do mine so quick huni, is that I had two scooter accidents last year which weren't my fault and I got a payout from them. I bought a 2nd hand Smart Car in Oct '10 and found out a month later that I was pregnant (one of the scooter accidents happened when I was unknowingly a couple of weeks pregnant!) so I'm now selling her cos its only a two seater and not practical for baby. Hopefully its gona be sold by tomorrow night :'( I absolutely love the car, but need to get a bigger one. And the rest of the dosh is paying of bills before SMP kicks in and my driving lessons :) I'll be skint once I start maternity at the end of June, so thought it best to use the money wisely or I'd just fritter it away. x

Last edited:

Nice one. How are you finding the driving experience whilst pregnant? Hope you're enjoying it. People think I'm mad doing lessons and going for my test whilst pregnant but being pregnant is what's spurring me on :lol:

I'm hopefully gona do a 30hr intense course within next few weeks. My driving instructor says that I should only need 10hrs but I feel I need more cos of the manoeuvres. I defo need the practice there haha x

thanks, going ok so far (touch wood). Have done most manouveres now and got parralel parking tomorrow and now just have to practice everything lots. And possibly go on the bypass, eek. Haven't done my theory test yet, am really worried about that. How many did you get out of 50, was it easier or harder than expected? I havent told my instructor Im pregnant yet, bump is still hidable. Wish I'd done it years ago but hopefully I'll pass and it will make things easier when bean arrives. Good luck with the intensive classes :)

I've been doing my driving lessons for ages now, over 12 months and I'm looking forward to been able to drive baby around, taking him on days out and things :) Just gotta get my theory out the way, but nothing sinks in... I've read the books, watched the dvd, done the mocks :L Get there eventually, Mom keeps on that I've gotta do it before baby is here. Expensive game learning to drive haha, Congrats thou hun and good luck for practical =) xx

thanks, going ok so far (touch wood). Have done most manouveres now and got parralel parking tomorrow and now just have to practice everything lots. And possibly go on the bypass, eek. Haven't done my theory test yet, am really worried about that. How many did you get out of 50, was it easier or harder than expected? I havent told my instructor Im pregnant yet, bump is still hidable. Wish I'd done it years ago but hopefully I'll pass and it will make things easier when bean arrives. Good luck with the intensive classes :)

Same here,I have to practice, practice, PRACTICE haha I was crapping myself about my theory too. I managed to get 50/50 and I only crammed a week before my test. But it takes you to book it before you take it seriously and start taking in the info. What I did was use the "Read a topic" then "Revise topic" straight afterwards and that helped me learn the answers. I really detested the hazard. There are 14 clips and the 1st clip I scored 0 on!! It says it was because I clicked excessively on that one, so I managed 55/75. Was raging haha, but its been passed and is now out of the way thankfully!!

Oh you should tell your instructor that you're pregnant. Mine has been so nice about it. I too wish I'd have done it years ago, even if I didn't have a car it would have been good just to have it. Ah well, at least we have a very good incentive now :) Best of luck hun x

I've been doing my driving lessons for ages now, over 12 months and I'm looking forward to been able to drive baby around, taking him on days out and things :) Just gotta get my theory out the way, but nothing sinks in... I've read the books, watched the dvd, done the mocks :L Get there eventually, Mom keeps on that I've gotta do it before baby is here. Expensive game learning to drive haha, Congrats thou hun and good luck for practical =) xx

Chick, the only way that you'll take it in for sure is to book that test and it gives you something to work towards. I stressed about it because nothing was sinking in. Then I just went ahead and booked my test and that's when I started to take it seriously and cram for it.

Gosh you should be well ready for your tests after taking lessons for 12 months. I hate to say it, but...Mom is right :)

It defo ain't cheap. Even afters when you get a car, insure, tax & MOT it, but I think the freedom and ability to taxi babi around is priceless. Good luck hun & get that theory booked!! :) x

have just booked theory test, its at start of May. Wish I'd done it a month ago soon as I started getting lessons as its a 2 week waiting list again if I failm which obv will delay the practical. I'll be cramming revision next week, eek.

have just booked theory test, its at start of May. Wish I'd done it a month ago soon as I started getting lessons as its a 2 week waiting list again if I failm which obv will delay the practical. I'll be cramming revision next week, eek.

Yay!! You've done the right thing :) Now that you know you have a date, it'll make you study for it. And I'm sure you won't fail. You'll be grand. Practice, practice practice chick :) x

Woohooo just done theory test. I passed!!! got 49/50. Now to get a few more lessons and book practical :) So relieved!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back