I passed my driving test today!!

BabysMomma

Reaction score
:dance: I'm sooooo glad its over and done with!! All odds were stacked against me!

I'm badly loaded with the cold and my instructors car wouldn't start this morning (technical fault) so I had to use my own car. Just as well I'd bought mine a couple of months ago in anticipation of passing :lol:

Funnily enough, I wasn't that stressed out over it all and I think it was down to feeling miserable with the cold! I just thought, there was no mission I was gona pass so I guess I was geared up to fail and relaxed :lol:

Now I just gota get rid of this damn cold! x

woooo, well done. Especially well done passing in a different car to what you learned in. I passed mine on Tuesday :) So glad its all out the way now before bump got too big and uncomfortable for driving. Well done again, xx

Hey that's AWESOME!! Well done you!! I'm sure you're so glad to have your licence now. It takes such a great pressure of knowing that you'll be able to tinker about taking baby here and there. Yay for us pregger chicks getting our licences!! Woohooooo :) x

Well done both of you :)
I'm very keen to pass my test whilst pregnant, should get my forms sent off asap! xxx

Well done! I passed my test when I was 6 months pregnant - such a relief to get it out of the way before LO arrived!

Well, I went out on my 1st drive with my DS by myself today! Woohoo! No driving instructor for comfort and no OH squawking in my ear telling me what I should be doing! It was only a wee trip to the local garage, but it felt so good :) x

Congratulations and well done :).

Amy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back