:d driving lessons :d

amyknight88

Reaction score
my mama had a win at bingo and is using the whole lot to give me driving lessons, pay for my theory and test!! bless her :d hehe

For all you that have passed how many lessons did it take you roughly?

i want to set a realistic target to have passed by!

I passed after 15hours of lessons, first time too, but I know alot of people who have 50hours worth and still failed their test 3 times. It's all very individual as to how quick you pick it up.

A tip though, gert the interactive CD for the theory test It will help you with the 'Hazard perception' test too as you can practice it. Get a Highway Code book too. Usually only a couple of quid from a garage x

It was sooooooo long ago as I am an old fart but I reckon I took about 10-15 I think and passed on the second attempt.

Good luck :)

I can't really remember, can't remember what happened yesterday let alone 12 years ago! :lol: but I think I had 10 lessons with one instructor, who was crappier than crap ( I asked him when he thought i'd be ready for my test and he said ' How should I know' !!!!!!!) so I changed and i've got a feeling I had about another 10 lessons with him and then passed first go :D

Good Luck with your driving

Nicki.x :D

I had 30 lessons and then passed first time, that was a few years ago now and it was easier then!!! LOL!!! I'd fail now i'm sure! :lol:

I stopped counting at 100 lessons, and failed first time :oops:

my mum had lessons every week for years and years and still never passed - she used to crap herself and stop the car whenever there was a car coming the other way. She gave up when they introduced the theory test so she still can't drive.

I passed on my 17th birthday, first time, but I'd been driving with my dad on private roads since i could reach the pedals (he wanted a boy!!). My dad passed his the day after his 17th so i had to beat him :wink:

Don't be nervous and you'll be fine. good luck!!

tracy xx

well i had 80 lessons and failed and then didnt drive again for 7 years then thought id have another go but just couldnt get my confidence back had about 15 lessons and gave up :( you never know might have another go one day xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back