Passed my Driving Theory Test...

Woohooo just done theory test. I passed!!! got 49/50. Now to get a few more lessons and book practical :) So relieved!! xx

Excellent!! Congratulations!! I'm sure you're glad that's over :) Yes, get those lessons arranged and book that practical! Really chuffed for ya! x

thanks, yes I'm, chuffed. Didn't get as many right on hazards as I hoped, one of them was pitch black driving in the dark I couldn't see anything!! but still overall I passed so vvvvv pleased :) Have you had your practical yet??

The hazard is a bitch chick lol I didn't like it myself. A pass is a pass no matter what so flipping well done! I've my practical booked and all for June 10th!! I'm cacking it haha x

thats great well done, I've been getting lessons a month now for same reason. Good luck with rest of lessons and driving test :)

Nice one. How are you finding the driving experience whilst pregnant? Hope you're enjoying it. People think I'm mad doing lessons and going for my test whilst pregnant but being pregnant is what's spurring me on :lol:

I'm hopefully gona do a 30hr intense course within next few weeks. My driving instructor says that I should only need 10hrs but I feel I need more cos of the manoeuvres. I defo need the practice there haha x

I did my theory earlier in the year and my practical test about a week after I found out I was pregnant (nightmare!) I actually failed (only because I hit a bus.... Other than that I would've passed lol) I'm retaking after a break and my test is now in October. A bit of advice tho, book your test now! Usually there is a 2-3 month wait and you want to have as much time as possible to get used to driving before baby comes and a chance to retake should you need to! The pressures really getting to me at the moment!

Good luck!

Congratulations hun!
I did my theory test about 2months ago and passed. I've got my practical test in October too, I just hope i can still fit behind the wheel then!lol xxx

I decided to do it after baby comes, I didn't fancy getting stressed about it while pregnant - granted, I am very easily stressed!

I decided to do it after baby comes, I didn't fancy getting stressed about it while pregnant - granted, I am very easily stressed!

I thought this initially too ISH but then i know how bad i am at putting things off and with a new baby i reckon i would end up not getting round to it for ages! I do find it extra stressful being pregnant though! I just hope i pass first time cos i don't think i will be putting myself through it again until after baby.

Congratulations, Best of Luck with the practical. Glad I am already able to, the independance is Brill!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back