Paranoid!

paranoid

Reaction score
I know this may sound silly to most of you but i just seem to get anxious about some things. I have never had intercourse before but do have a boyfriend and we have done 'other things'. The last time i would of done anything with him was about 2 months ago,i got my period last month but have skipped this months and had very light bleeding for about half a day 2 weeks into my cycle. I have never skipped a period before so it is quite worrying. Even though i havnt had intercourse do you think there is a chance any sperm could have gotten in a different way?
Thanks in advance.

You haven't said how old you are but it sounds like your periods haven't yet settled down to a regular pattern.

I think it is also true that some women never experience a totally routine cycle with everything happening the same way every month.

From what you have said I am pretty sure that you are not pregnant, but if it makes you feel better, best to do a clear blue digital pregnancy test just to make sure. Then you will be able to stop worrying.

Hope this helps

The chances are you are NOT pregnant, when the sperm hits oxygen it dies as far as I am aware, so unless he was inside you at the time the sperm would not live long enough to get you pregnant.

that is not always true... Sperm dies shortly after hitting oxygen but with out going into a whole lot of detail. If you are doing other things and he may not be inside of you to constitute intercourse, but was close enough to you for the sperm to have gotten near you down there it is a possibilty that it got inside of you, like say for instance that it got on your panties. I do not think you are pregnant either but you need to be more careful when foolliong around.

I am 19. And my periods have been pretty much regular up until now.

I think it is unlikely hun but do a test to ease your mind at rest if your period doesn't show up in another week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back