Am I in risk?

katia28

Reaction score
Hello to everyone here! I am new in this forum and I want your advice...

First a few words about me. I am 28 years old, healthy (normal weight), with most of teh times steady period 28-30 days cycle.

I have a long term relationship , and we do not use contraception with my boyfriend. We use the withdrawal method (but it is not a proper method such as condom or oral contraceptives).

This month during my ovulation time, we had intercourse, and he 'came' on my vulva (all area and the opening). I did not wash immediately but after 15-20 minutes since there was more sex after but not intercourse.

I was waiting my period to come on last Sunday. I have some symptoms such as nausea ( just a bit), some breast pain but not as much as it hearts normally before period, I also get cramps in the lower part of my belly, some diziness, but no period yet.

Tomorrow I will try a home pregnancy test. I know that this is teh first thing I shoud do.

But do you think that there is a chance of pregnancy? Is it risky if teh vulva comes in contact with sperm in the outside area but not inside?

If there was more sex and it went all over there is a chance that some got inside...if i were you i would get a pregnancy test its the only way to be sure we cant tell you if you are pregnant or not but if you dont want a baby yet il suggest not using withdrawl as a course of contraception but i guess you have realised that now ;)

would it be a good or bad thing?

hope things turn out ok x

I take it you would both like to have a baby as you don't use protection?

Good luck with the test tomorrow anyway, hope you get the result you want. :)

thank you all for your answers,... i did the test, it is negative...the next day i got my period... the truth is, we would like to have a baby but maybe in a year , or a year and a half...
when i saw that it was negative i felt relieved but unhappy as well...what a strange feeling....we didn't plan it, i got stressed, it didn't came, felt relief but also felt dissappointed (maybe i want it more than i think afterall, or maybe i want him more than i think) ...i don't know i am confused..

anyways, thank you all, and hope you and your families ar all well in health!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back