please help

babykaykay87

Reaction score
:cry:
okay im in a bit throuble my cycles are 28 days long i was on the pill but ive been off for about 3 months now and my cycles were still normal. someone said that the pill still could work. well about 2 weeks after my cycle started i had unprotected intercourse two days in a row. my perioid should of started last sunday and i still havent gotten it yet.. lately with in the last three weeks i havent gotten sick.. this is a little odd usually i am never sick but i have been sick to my stomach which slight mild tempeture also i have had some cramping. the other day i was wereing a tighter shit then usual and my mother asked me if everything was alright and i said yes and then she asked me if i had my period and i said no and this was like a week before my period was suppose to come.. is this a good thing please help only 17 and single.. and real scared

How long have you been on the pill? It can take up to six months for you body to get rid of the horomones. My advice would be to take a test. You could have the stomach flu, or something else. Just take a pregnancy test, post your results and we will go from there ok?

i have been off the pill for about 5 and a half months now i keep getting cramps so im not sure what is going on i dont think i am going to take a test yet i think i am going to wait this one out for a little bit

ok its your choice. let me know if you need anything at all. you can PM me if you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back