• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

paracaetamol?

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Have had a stinking headache all day. Had a nap, drunk soooo much water and it is still bugging me! My MW said it is ok to take a couple of painkillers but I still feel funny about it. Do you ladies take them? X

I've been taking them, you should be fine. I try not to take too many but if you're head still hurts then take a couple and go rest. Hopefully you'll feel better soon x

paracetamol are fine hun evan when i was in hospital midwife gave them to me for high temp x

I was nervous about taking them too but all doctors will tell you it is totally fine for baby and you to take paracetamol. Just be sensible with them. Don't go over normal recommended dosage and you'll be fine. I also know people who use that roll on stuff 4head I think it's called.

They are fine to take hun!

Much better to ease the pain than to prolong the suffering!

xxxxxxxxxxx

I decided to take one and headache is gone. Feel silly for letting myself suffer for 12 hours now. Thanks girls

My midwife said it's fine to take paracetamol. I got awful headaches in Tri 2 and she said to take them as soon as I felt one coming on. I take them now if my back ache gets too bad. As long as you don't overdose then it's fine, take it when you need it.

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back