Papp-a

Thanks girls, bunnykins I ordered sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce, it helped a bit :) xx

I was born at 37weeks (emergency c section) and very very small (too small fit my age) and I've grown up fine and healthy just very very short (5ft!!!) I'm sure everything will be fine!

Just reading this now Pos...... am sure everything will be fine. Just do what you do best - be positive :), rest and try and relax as much as possible and I'm sure baby will be just fine. Thinking of you x

Im just catching up now hunny. I agree with your mum and princess, you have been so ill so the baby is bound to be a little underweight, id stick to your normal pregnancy balanced diet and maybe a few more sticky toffee puds ;) and im sure your LO will start catching up. Chin up hunny and stay positive x x

How have I missed this post?
You poor thing hun! In sure everything will be fine and its good that they will keep a closer eye on you.
Get some pasta, bread and choccy into you ;-)

Thanks girls. Feel a little better today, yesterday was a nightmare, I got to the Edinburgh office at 9am and didn't get home til 8:30pm last night but being back home in London has made me feel better as I was on my own in Scotland I had way too much time to think...and google! Cried most of the way home :( As it was all a shock and stressing me out OH is calling the nurse today to hear it for himself as we think I only heard the bad bits!

I'm going to try to be more positive today and just hope it will all be ok xxxx

Im sorry hun. If it helps both of my lo are said to b small and was even induced slightly early with my first. both are prefectly healthy boys with good appetites. think with me it was because im a curvey girl and with my other 2 my bmi was over 30. will keep a close eye on and means u get to see lo more often. sure everything will b fine try to stay relaxed bout everything and treat yourself to a masage or 2 keep your stress levels down as well as bp !!! xxx

Im just catching up now hunny. I agree with your mum and princess, you have been so ill so the baby is bound to be a little underweight, id stick to your normal pregnancy balanced diet and maybe a few more sticky toffee puds ;) and im sure your LO will start catching up. Chin up hunny and stay positive x x

I second that.. :hug::hug:
I hope your feeling better today.. i think its a good idea to call the nurse and ask her any questions you have.. the internet is such an evil place lol i never google things anymore as it always comes out wrong and scares the crap out of me!
Im sure everything will be fine babe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back