pains

tattybear85

Reaction score
i have just had the worst cramping pain ever enough to make me cry( i have a high pain barrier)...alot different ot growing pains which i have been having overthe past few days

i dunno what to do shall i phone the midwife just incase even though imaybe sounding silly

or wait to see if i get anymore??

Thanks in advance

xx

A couple of weeks ago I had cramping, I took a couple of Paracetamol and it eased off.
Mine never felt like stretching pains either they felt a bit like period pains to be honest.

If you are worried contact your midwife though to put your mind at rest.

If it were me I'd phone the midwife to be on the safe side. Your poor body must be stretching loads with two in there though.
I hope the pain eases soon

Double the stretching pain I'd say and maybe braxton hicks?

noo it was way different to a braxton hick i was having those the other day and the memories of giving birth came flooding back!

I havent had anymore cramps but i do now feel very very sore on my left side of my belly and just under slightly...maybe it was just an intense bit of growing. if i get another one though il have to give them a ring

My consultant said to me to ring if i have any sort of pain but i dont know what they mean by that...any ache and pain or intense long pains :?

you'll know the difference, seems I've forgotten the joys of pregnancy since my first (shes going to be 8 next year)

I had really bad pains like this around 19 weeks, when I asked about it the midwife said it could be a pulled muscle - she pointed out that if you were to have a lump that size growing in you without the relaxing hormone working you would be in agony and sometimes the system can fail you and you pull a muscle by getting up without using your arms to push you or even by sneezing!!
Hope its nothing more sinister, I am sure two is putting alot more pressure on your muscles too, take it easy :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back