Tummy pains but can feel and hear the baby?

annem

Reaction score
I've been getting really bad tummy pains low down but i can hear the baby and feel it moving.

I had pains at 12-16 weeks but the midwife said they would just be growing pains. I don't want to bother her as i can hear the baby and feel it but its really painful, do you think it is just growing pains?

oh i'm now 21+3

yes deffo
im always getting all sorts of pains and twinges..
were bound to... our bodys are making room!

I wouldn't worry unless the pains are unbearable.
I am always getting a pain here or there and at the end of a long day on my feet he feels like a baby elephant! The lower ab feels bruised and kind of crampy.
Just remember you need to stretch and grow to fit a baby that is more than a half m in length! :shock: (that thought always makes me fell better!)

The baby would have had a growth spurt around 14/16weeks....and well it's due another around 21/22 weeks...so it's likely that... If baby feels and sounds healthy, it's probably just bouncing around in there.

I had the same a few days ago and spoke to maternity unit over the weekend and they assured me that it was ligament pain as the uterus is moving above the belly button at the moment so its very stretched. The sister i spoke to said that if I was feeling movement and had heard the heartbeat & there was no bleeding then they wouldnt really do much.

Take it easy & if you are really worried get yourself to hospital and get checked over to put your mind at rest :hug:

Thank you girls :D you have made less worried now!!

i cant believe how much stretching is involved!!

i cant believe how much stretching pains i've had so far with this little one and its my 4th :shock: , its more painfull at times than any of my others and i thought i'd have done all my stretching in my previous pregnancies, obviously not! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back