Still got these tummy 'windy' pains

Jaidy

Reaction score
Not feeling quite right today.....

I had windy pains on and off a few days ago, I did post about it and since yesterday lunchtime I have had tummy pains (like I wanna go for a poo, trapped wind pains) that are constantly there, but do come and go.

I have been to the toilet for a number 2 a couple times over last 24 hours and its not 'loose' or anything, but I still feel I need to go again and keep having bad spurts of wind! :oops: Sorry for tmi.

I am having tightenings on and off too, and lots of discharge.

Is this just a bad case of trapped wind cos surely if it was anything else id be in lot more pain!!!! (and not have the trumps!)

Any advice appreciated!

This could be it chicky!!! :pray: :cheer:
Your body could be clearing itself ready for delivery!!! .....

Hi jaidy i posted a couple of days ago about pains and im still getting them now!
Feel just like period pains apart from all i keep doing is bottom burping! :oops: and alot more discharge than normal!
Are you finding your boobs are leaking more? :think:
Hope your ok honey! :hug:

wanabamum said:
Hi jaidy i posted a couple of days ago about pains and im still getting them now!
Feel just like period pains apart from all i keep doing is bottom burping! :oops: and alot more discharge than normal!
Are you finding your boobs are leaking more? :think:
Hope your ok honey! :hug:

No...not getting any extra leakage in that department!

Its just so annoying! I had these pains Thursday but they werent as bad.

They arent excruciating or anything but just so damn uncomfortable!

Im seeing how it goes cos I have had them on and off since yesterday lunchtime. :think:

I hate trapped wind....go away!

I have had just the same thing over the last couple of days, Jade. Bad wind, lots of toilet trips and really gripy period type pains. They were so bad the other night that I thought I was going to be sick. OH then went into panic mode about the baby coming and my mother in law won't stop ringing to 'see how I am.' :x

I hope baby comes soon as I don't think I can cope with another 3 weeks of this!

Trying everything today, sex this morning, just been for a walk and will be having a turkey curry later!

I think my dates are a week late anyway, so I think baby is really due this Wednesday not next.

Just think we are a little closer to our babies. :hug:

Hope they either ease for you Jaidy or you get some action! :cheer:

sorry me being a bit dippy tried posting wrong thing here :oops:

Still got them

Gonna see how they are in the morning. They seem to ease when I lie down but when I walk around or stand up they get worse....
:(

maybe give Midwife a ring in the morning if you still got the pains jade for reassurance? hope it settles down or means baby scadding is on the way!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back