period pains

mummy2b19

Reaction score
IV started to get period type pains in the last hour or so, I can't make myself stand up stright, thought I maybe needed a poo sorry tmi bit been to the loo and still really painful, its a constant pain could it be bh? Xx

I had similar pains 2 weeks ago then again but really high up yesterday it was blooming painful !!!! I thought the same about BH but I really don't know it's difficult to know what to expect when it's your first pregnancy.....all I will say if it is BH I'm really not looking forward to labour ! :shock:

I definatly agree defo not looking forward to labour lol xx

Went for a bath and felt ok again now got really sharp stabbing pain in my left side at the bottom of my bump :'(

If u still have the pains this morning call your midwife....Bh's aren't normally that painful

Had pains on and off all night they wake me up when she kicks the area that already hurts, its not as bad when I lie still. IV got a midwife apointment tomorrow so think il try and wait mention it to her then she's only part time and impossible to get hold of. IV never managed to get hold of her sucessfully and even if I text or leave a voice mail sshe didn't get back to me xx

I had these a few weeks ago. Had to go to maternity at 1am on a Saturday. Was monitored and had tests. But all came back fine. They said it was either stretching pains or where baby had turned. Didn't feel like that at the time tho. Felt like I was about to start my period. Really bad period pains. Was doubled over in pain. Not nice. Have you felt baby move normally etc?xx

I had these a few weeks ago. Had to go to maternity at 1am on a Saturday. Was monitored and had tests. But all came back fine. They said it was either stretching pains or where baby had turned. Didn't feel like that at the time tho. Felt like I was about to start my period. Really bad period pains. Was doubled over in pain. Not nice. Have you felt baby move normally etc?xx
yeah she's moving more than normal to be honest that's why im not too worried. Think il just take it easy today and see how it goes IV got to wait in for the Argos man dropping off my brothers tv anyway so its not like I can do much anyway lol x

Never hold off getting checked out tho Hun. If its painful then it's always best to be safe then sorry. It could just be where bubs is moving around alot. But we are not experts so always best to get checked if youfeelsomething isn't right.xx

Deffo agree with Lulabell, don't want to make you worry but pains like that should always be checked out at the time. If MW is not easy to get a hold of, call your local hospital labour ward as they can deal with all problems like this too. If baby is moving that's great but there could be an issue with your uterus or placenta even if u r not bleeding etc. Dont risk it Hun by waiting xxx always call someone

I tried calling and suprise suprise no bloody answer. Have text her explaining and asked her to give me a call il give her half an hour then ring the ward I think xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back