pains??

katietateypot

Reaction score
I have been having pains in the very bottom of my tummy, going from one side to another since yesterday around tea time and they have been coming and going since then not always getting worse but no sign in them easing. The pain is going lower aswell right at the front of of my private parts :oooo:

Does anyone know if this is anything to worry about or could it be something to do with constipation? I have been constipated for around 5 days now(sorry if tmi) so don't know if its just that. :???:

Any answers or suggestions will be appreciated!!

Katie xxx

Could be constipation it does strange things to us, could also be stretching pains I had simular to what you are describing all through first tri

i think it just panicked me the way i felt they were coming and going.

OH wanted me to go to the walk in but i dont want to go to be told its constipation :lol:

it sounds quite normal to me with my first two i rember khelling over a bed with the first and a chair with the second with combined implantaion and constapation pains lol nasty what pregnancy does to you right at the start i got bleeding with this too after a bit so dont worry if you get a few spots its prob baby just getting comfy x x x

i experiended similar pain, seems to be just one of them things??!

try eating some weetabix! :)

I've suffered with stretching pains and a bit constipation too hun, but if the pains get back or your worried ring nhs direct for advice. Hope you feel better soon x

Im having pains that sound a bit like that, I just assumed they were stretching pains cause theyre quite low. I find they can get get painful if Ive had an active day at work or done lots of walking but usually not too bad.

Never had a baby before so could be wrong but I just figured they were normal! :eek:)

Sounds like stretching pain to me too. Try some high fibre foods for your constipation, i know its hard in first tri and you don't feel like eating certain things but raisins and sultana's are great at 'moving things along' xx

and prunes get the dry sugary ones they work too and they are quick working avoid bananas they block you up x

Sounds like constipation to me! It can really hurt, feel like ripping pain inside. Make sure you are drinking enough water, its surprising what a lack of H2O can do to the body! Hope you feel better soon.

I am finding it hard to eat or even drink so thats probably not helping.

Will have a go at eating something to move everything along. :)

Thank you for putting my mind at rest. Will keep an eye on it just incase i feel they get worse.

Katie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back