Painful night............... Sorry...quite long!

evemarie8

Reaction score
Yesterday at work I was nattering away in the chat room with the usual 3.30 girls when my BH's (which I have had for ages) became so bad I couldn't sit down, I decided to abandon my car at work and got a lift with my Dad back to my parents house where I spent about two hours on their sofa with really bad cramps. Brad came to pick me up about 8 and I was still in pain so we drove home sowly, he got me something to eat and finished packing the hospital bag which was only half done.
We tried to go to bed, but I spent most of the night getting up to the loo (sorry TMI) or going for little walks around the house to try and get the cramps to wear off a bit. By about 3 this morning I finally dozed off and this morning I just feel really sore and bruised inside, especially when LO decides to shift about.
I have still come into work but Brad drove me in and my mom is taking me back to hers afterwards. The pain has worried me so much I have actually brought my hospital bag and notes to work with me!
The silly thing is, my bump still seems high, I keep expecting it to drop a bit as the pain is so low down?

Has anyone else had anything like this so early and what should I be doing?
I don't want to sit in the hospital for hours now that the cramps have eased up and my MW (I have a stand in one as the usual one has gone off on long term sick leave) is pretty useless to be honest!
I would be more concerned if the LO wasn't moving but he hasnt stopped all night and now he seems to be shifting under my ribs whereas yesterday it was right down at the bottom like he was trying to break out!?

Sorry to go on, I just don't know what to do next or what to expect???

x

Tbh i dont really know what to say...i have had those so i think its pretty normal..but still would get checked over hun...its worth it and your right to have ur case and your notes with you...other than that im not much help...

But do go get checked out...evan if it just puts your mind at rest..i had to last night :hug:

Was wondering if you were ok after chat yesterday... :hug:

Don't know what's up, but if it gets bad again I'd probly call someone midwife like or call the delivery suite at your hospital to see what they say. Even if you just pop in and get checked over.

You're still way early yet so I don't really know what to suggest but just glad you are ok, even though you did have a painful night.

(Yeah i'm still here...! LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back