Bad night

fifi211

Reaction score
Had a really bad night last night. Some bad pains in my back, bump and foof. Really thought labour was starting :shock:

I got my birthing ball at the weekend and have been using it, is it possible this could have caused the cramps (which were really quite uncomfortable)?

Anyway it's panicked me enough to get my finger out and get my hospital bag sorted today :rotfl:

Anyone???

Am I not bouncing on my ball right? :rotfl:

i find ball helps me...i also find just doing too much gives me awful back ache and pains...and by too much i mean not very much....yesterday all i did was washing and folding and i was totally knackered!!! :hug:

I got bad cramps and pain after using my ball! Before I had no pains or aches and after I was crippled :rotfl: TYPICAL! I think its probably baby moving around after being bounced about and ligaments doing their thang - whatever that is :think:

take it easy hun... remeber its balls that got u into this in the first place try steer clear of them :rotfl:

My physio said that it's because the ball makes you sit properly and adjusts your posture so you can't really slouch and thats why you get the pains

I still prefer slouching :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back