Painful Movements

leanne1b

Reaction score
Hi all,
Is anyone else having movements that are really painful? I'm sure they aren't contractions as they only seem to be on my right hand side. It just feels really painful everytime the baby moves! Any suggestions? It doesn't seem to matter how I'm sitting/lying, it just bloody hurts!
Lol. Me and pregnancy are not friends lately!
xx

Awww bless ya! I get the ocassional pain when bubs moves - I put it down to the fact my tummy muscles have taken a battering to support baby's growth - how far along are you? They do a lot of growing in the last tri and it can really take it's toll on your muscles.

Although it could be BH? I wouldn't even know what they felt like (obviously not had 'em yet...I don't think!) lol!

I'm 32 weeks today. This is my second... but I never had any BH with my first so still have no idea what they feel like!! This one was still breech at my last appointment so maybe it's decided to finally move and that could be it. 8 weeks to go!!! I'm praying it comes the day im 37 weeks (not that it will be that nice) but then it would only be 5 weeks to go! yay! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back