painful hip-any ideas?

sarah2807

Reaction score
Hi, I was just wondering if any of you could help me with regards to my left hip hurting? It's not all the time, is always just the left and normally happens when I've been laying down (particulary on my back on the sofa) or sitting down on the floor. I've read on the internet about your hips stretching etc but when I get up off the sofa for example it really kills!!! :( I have to walk around a bit to ease it them it goes back to normal after about 10 mmins. I'm going to ask the midwife on my next visit next week-just wondered if you had any ideas or experiences of this?

Hi Sarah
wow another Sarah (me too) belated Welcome from me :wave:

Well i havnt felt pain in my hip but i have in my back.
It's growing pains though i'm no expert
Baby is growning fast causing pressure on our bodies we end up getting pains everywhere. :roll:
A good bath or for me a shower helps those aches and pains.
And a hot water bottle has been recomended on another post similar to this ( i need to get one) as long as you dont use it too long.
Paracetomaol
And a good massage by you other half ( an excuse for some well deserved pampering)
Hope you feel more your self soon.
Lol Sarah

:hug: :hug:
It's amazing how painful being pregnant is, isn't it!

kalia said:
It's amazing how painful being pregnant is, isn't it!

That is the understatement of the year! :lol: Whoever said being pregnant was a wonderful thing clearly didn't have all the lovely symptoms us lot are getting! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back