My hip gave way last night!!

bunnymom1980

Reaction score
I've been off work for 3 weeks now with back and hip pain. Anyway, the last couple of days I've felt better so I did some ironing and cleaned the kitchen floor yesterday. Yay me!! lol :D

I was just walking back into the living room and bent down to pick up the remote control off the sofa anf I got the most horrible sharp pain in my hip and my leg just gave way and I fell over!! Fortunately onto the sofa and not the floor but it's quite worrying :(

And now the pain is back and I'm hobbling like an old woman again :roll:

Awww bless you, thank god you ended up on the sofa and not on the floor.
Have you been to the doctors?
They might be able to arrange soon physio for you to stop this happening again.

I would say with back problems to go easy on the housework, i was advised last week by the physio that while i was doing all the housework at the time you feel fine, a few hours later thats when you realise you have strained your body to much and it tends to give way and ache and the pain is worse.

I've been trying to phone my GP surgery for an hour and it's constantly engaged :x

Ouch, that sounds really painful! Its so annoying when you can't get through to the GP surgery. I hope you get through soon. Why don't they have an extra line or something?? You should definitely take it easy for the moment. Get some rest!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back