Painful calf muscles

MrsB2105

Reaction score
Hi, my calf muscles are getting rather sore and uncomfortable, they ache all the time and when I go to bed they prevent me from getting to sleep :(

Anybody else having this trouble? Or have any tips on how to make it better?

Thankyou

Not in pregnancy bit i would have this on and off, gp said due to dehydration or lack of magnesium so plenty of water and i had a banana a day to see if it helped. It kinda helped but to be honest i think it was all in my head lol. I hope you get some respite soon :)

Tri hopping here .... but I'm suffering too.

It's horrendous and so painful (god what am I going to be like in childbirth!!)

Good tips from Maaaaaac so will give that a go (I know I don't drink enough)

Hope it eases for us soon lovely xx

No advice but try those tips and hope it eases for you soon x

Mine have started aching this week but it's the muscles due to me being in really flat ballet flats and sandals since the weather's been nice. before that I was in boots with a bit more lift in under the heel.

I drink loads of water and take a magnesium supplement anyway so I know that's not helped me in this case as it is purely the muscles.

Lxx

I had a bad cramp this morning had to try stand half asleep now my leg is super tender. They may be cramping in your sleep.

xxxx

Thanks ladies, I probably could drink more and the full on evil leg cramps have started :( I've been flexing my foot to stretch it out which has seemed to have taken the edge off, but I'm on my feet all day and my bump is really heavy so I blame that lol x

Awh hope it gets better for you. Mine are slightly uncomfortable, sort of like they need stretching out. I don't drink enough I know that! Xx

I'm fed up of weeing lol I don't feel like I want to drink more x

The plantar fascitis shoes have really given me pain relief from my year long battle with plantar fasciitis. I have are so comfortable and really helps my planter fastidious. Able to walk now even long distances without much pain. Will definitely be buying another pair from orthofeet! I would recommend them to anyone with any kind of foot pain. Wonderful support all the way around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back