pain ??

zoetwins

Reaction score
hi all, found out i am pregnant on tuesday, im roughly 3-4 week. yesturday i started with pain in my lower left side, i had a very sharpe pain when i got up from a chair yesurday now it just feels like a dull ache, getting realy worried, any ideas what it could be or anyone had the same??

x

Wouldn't worry about it hon, you get some really weird pains even at that stage and believe me it doesn't stop happening! It's most likely implantation pain at your stage I would think. If it continues constantly in exactly the same for a really long time then ask your GP as it could possibly be an ectopic pregnancy, but its not very likely especially if it's now only dull. Could even just be a slightly pulled muscle, all your muscles and ligaments soften up during pregnancy and the tiniest things (stretching, sneezing etc) can feel like you've pulled something. Hope that helps and congratulations btw!

I had this when I was about 8 weeks. Mine turned out to be a UTI, but I was quite scared at the time. I would go to your docs as soon as poss to get it checked out. I ended up having to stay in hospital over night as they thought it could be an ectopic preg. They did say it isn't relatively common but they kept me in just to be on the safe side.

I did get pains at around 4 weeks, dull crampy pains just like before my AF. They must have just been implantation pains.

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back