pain while peeing..

Rachey

Reaction score
just along and above my bikini line? might sound a silly question.. but can it be anything to do with baby? i had a kidney infection but have had antibiotics and another urine sample and everything has cleared up so don't think it can be that xxxx

I'm getting a similar sort of pain at the moment. Mine is sore when I stand up and stretch to full height so at the moment i'm putting it down to my bladder being danced on or things stretching!

If your worried give your MW a call, its what she's there for! :)

xxx

when i rolled over in bed this morning i felt an almost period like cramp for 5/10 mins? then when i went to pee i felt the slight pain again.. maybe it's just things stretching for me too then! hope so!! i just wondered because i had never felt that kind of pain when i was peeing before xxxx

Every now and again I get period like pain just for a short while but I'm pretty sure it's just stretching/growing pains so wouldn't worry unless it's very sharp pains and lasts a long time, in which case I would check with your MW x

After my scan today, when I am officially in Tri 2 I promise I will stop worrying!! lol xxx

We all worry from time to time though! :)

i had somthing like that but it was more of a pain after i had peed. U get all sorts of aches and pains in pregnancy tho.

I think i have this... is the pain there when your like pushing a wee out if you get me? x

yeah thats exactly it shauna, and the pee seems to take forever to come out like i need to puch haha! it used to just come wizzing out xxx

Yeah same too, feels like theres pressure down there pushing it out, but it doesnt come fast at all! xx

I need to pee all the time. I am not joking, it is ridiculous, I'm talking 4 times an hour. And it is painful deep inside, whilst you are actually peeing, like you can't get it all out...I asked my midwife about it and got a urine sample taken by my GP to check for a urinary infection, but i was clear. Why don't you do that? I guess we all forget (esp those of us that don't look pregnant yet) that there are massive changes going on inside and things are growing and stretching and pushing...that's prob why things feel different..

You have all described it exactly the same, must be because of everything stretching inside. I think your right hopefullmummy, sometimes I think becuase I dont notice a big change in my belly, that not much has changed inside.. And I couldnt be more wrong lol xxx

Last edited:
My pains have all gone!! Wanna know why ........ WIND!!!!! and lots of it!!

It got a bit painful about an hour ago and I thought "this has got to be an infection somewhere". Then the wind started and know i'm fine!! lol

Hope all of your aches & pains turn out to be nothing (if a little bit embarassing) like mine!! lol

xxx

I need to pee all the time. I am not joking, it is ridiculous, I'm talking 4 times an hour. And it is painful deep inside, whilst you are actually peeing, like you can't get it all out...I asked my midwife about it and got a urine sample taken by my GP to check for a urinary infection, but i was clear. Why don't you do that? I guess we all forget (esp those of us that don't look pregnant yet) that there are massive changes going on inside and things are growing and stretching and pushing...that's prob why things feel different..

Exactly how i feel! I thought they was summet up with me! So its just pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back