consultant review today

kaz1983

Reaction score
Afternoon ladies what a lovely day here (for a change lol)

Had review appointment with Consultant today and he seems happy with how minion is doing (and me) took some blloods and they also sent a urine sample away as they think I may have a urine infection though I have no pain when peeing (sorry tmi)

hes gonna see me again in four weeks just to check on minions growth not sure if he has decided whether to do another scan at that time or not. Ive to see my midwife at 28 weeks as already planned xx

Yipee! Minion and its mummy are doing good. Its the company your keeping I think - clearly :) hahaha!

I want another scan too. Can see may paying for one though!
xxxx

Yipee! Minion and its mummy are doing good. Its the company your keeping I think - clearly :) hahaha!

I want another scan too. Can see may paying for one though!
xxxx

Thanks Gayle I think you are definately right there - we are certainly keeping each other going :)

I think you are going to have to put both yours and Daisy's feet down and book another scan lol

I have just been told that i dont even look pregnant cos Im fair neat and tiny - Im thinking Specsavers could get busier over the next few weeks haha though I dont see myself as huge huge but obviously see bump when i look down xxx

U are neat. I get told the same but feel like a whale. Weight gain was never going to be easy for me. I have had issues for years.

Do you think I need to worry? I did see what looked like 2 lines and the sonographer said 'as sure as I can be she is a girl' eeeeeeek. When will I finally stop worrying? Dont tell me this is it now.

xxx

PS have you been in Specsavers recently - their staff to customer ratio is a joke! Yet you can never get an appointment. xxx

U are neat. I get told the same but feel like a whale. Weight gain was never going to be easy for me. I have had issues for years.

Do you think I need to worry? I did see what looked like 2 lines and the sonographer said 'as sure as I can be she is a girl' eeeeeeek. When will I finally stop worrying? Dont tell me this is it now.

xxx

awww thanks Gayle nah ur not huge yeh uve got a bump but not massive like

Im not the right person to ask that as Im not entirely convinced that they have minions flavour right lol im sure Daisy will be a Daisy will they give you anoher scan to check how baby is growing or is that you now till ur section?

nah its no a place I go into but know you struggle to get them on the fone like xxx

No more planned nhs scans tho stewy says he would rather we checked so maybe a 4d! Bloody hell! Haha!

Xxx

No more planned nhs scans tho stewy says he would rather we checked so maybe a 4d! Bloody hell! Haha!

Xxx

quick get it booked before he changes his mind Gayle lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back