Pain Relief

Zazu

Reaction score
I was all for just having gas and air, but as its getting closer, and i realise how much of a wimp i am when it comes to pain, im thinkng about whether to have an epidural or not?

Just wondering who is planning on having pain relief and what you are going to have?

Thanks Mervs Mum - after reading those views, think ill just wait and see what happens and not commit myself to anything yet. x

I'd def wait babe x you might cope better than you think x x best of luck whatever you choose x x

that's the way I'm going at the moment, my mum has said the best thing I can do is go in as relaxed as possible, then just take it as it comes. She said that the pressure of not wanting an epidural could be an added stress, so just see how I go and listen to what my body says. Why is it mums are always right lol!!!

Just see how you go Hun, I'm the biggest drama queen/whimp ever and I delivered my youngest 2 with gas and air only. It's honestly not that bad chick xx

Im sure youl be fine, and your mum is right, go in relaxed and positive and you'll do grand :) You dont have to rule it out, and you might not need it but be able to relax knowing its available if you feel that you need it at all. Your body is perfectly ready to do this, youve just got to get your mind into a positive gear.

I have only had gas and air and water - but i am stubborn and determined not to have an epi, but saying that the longest labour i had was ten hours, if your going to be closer to 24 hours you will need to rest so have an open mind hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back