Pain on one side - worried!

Naomi D

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm only 4 weeks and since yesterday I've been having quite bad pains on the right side quite low down. Whenever I get up and move about it gets worse and sitting or lying down helps. Although it's still sore right now and I'm lying in bed.

It's also tender when I press and I'm really worried it could be an ectopic? What do you girls think? Has anyone else had this before? I had a mc last year and I suppose I'm a bit worried about that too. Any ideas? I'm going out of my mind here!

I can't help hun sorry, but didn't want to read and run. Really hope all is ok :hugs: x x

Try not to worry, I think it might be too early for ectopic pains, but I'm not sure. You will get alot of stretching pains as your body gets ready to make room for a LO.

Have you contacted a midwife yet to arrange a booking-in appointment? If so, or even not, get in touch and voice your concerns. They are really helpful and reassuring and they know what they're doing so they will be able to help you hun

xxx

I had shooting pains on one side in my hip area. I phoned up my midwifey place as I'd seen the midwife by then and they advised me if the pain is breathe taking and that painful is to get myself down to A + E to be seen and scanned but I was about 7+ weeks. You can't see anything on scan till 6 weeks hunny x

If your really worried ring doctors in morning x or go to your local hospital x

Thanks girls! If I'm still the same tomorrow I'll call the doctors surgery. I'm hoping it's too early for ectopic pains too, hopefully I'm just being a big baby!

must admit i cried at the growing pains with my first pregnancy as they were that bad x

It is probably just growing pains hun, our bodies are changing so much during this stage and the pains for some can be much worse than for others.
If they get so bad that you are doubled over, go to the hospital just to be safe.
Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks girls, I feel much better knowing it may well be quite normal! It's gone for now so fingers crossed - and thanks for coming to my rescue and easing my mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back