Pain on one side of abdomen but feeling relief after going to the loo?

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
For a few hours I've had this pain on the left side of my abdomen, I feared that it was a kidney infection as it went around the side of my back as well. But I've just gone for a number two (TMI) and the pain has like 99% gone, still a little achey but I'm not in as much pain as I was 10 minutes ago! I understand baby is getting bigger and all my organs are slowly morphing into pancakes :lol: but is this normal?

xxx

I would get to docs tomorrow and get tested for a water infection...have you got a temperature aswell??

May just have been you needing to go number 2 lol sooo glad we have this forum couldnt imagine discussing number twos with anyone else lol :)

hope you feel better soon xx

:D Lol me too
Have just checked and I don't have a temperature nope xxx

ahh well thats a good sign that you dont have a temp... just keep an eye on it xxx

Thanks hun, Will do! Pain has completely gone now :)
Maybe I just needed to poop? :blush: xxx

I was in really bad pain on the lower left side of my bump, didnt sleep at all and was literally doubled over in pain! didnt particulary hurt to wee but was sort of uncomfortable. Going for a no 2 didnt ease the pain at all though. Called my MW today who sent me straight to the emergency walk in centre and was told it is a UTI - theyve given me anti biotics to take for a week - would deffo get it checked out hun because the pain you get is horrible if you leave it too long xx

Yes I've had UTI's in the past :( I had a really bad one when I was in college, I was in so much pain. The previous one I had before I got pregnant was horrid too, they're the only painful one's I've had, the other two just made my pee stink! :S

If I get any more pain I will definitely go to A&E and get tested. Last time I did that they gave me antibiotics and the infection went within a week :) Hope you feel better soon! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back