Abdominal pain after peeing - anyone else?

babyblonde

Reaction score
Getting annoyed with this - especially as it doesn't seem like I have an infection!

Every time I go for a pee my lower abdomen hurts afterwards :x

I generally have some sort of twinge, ache or pain in the old abdomen at all times - but this is quite a bit stronger.

Does anyone else have this - or venture a guess as to what it might be?

May be a water infection hun. You can have these without any symptoms at all during pregnancy - I know I did and only realised when the middy checked my wee. :wink:

Kim x x x x

Thanks Kim - I already got tested for UTI yesterday as that's what i thought it was - but the test showed nothing up!

Think I will be going back to pester the GP again on monday if it doesn't sort itself out!

Oh right - I have no idea then sorry hun. :hug:

Kim x x x x

Yeah I would go back to GP hun, dont know what else it could be :hug:

Have managed to get an appointment with the our of hours GP a 7.20pm (really impressive service actually!) as am feeling really rough now and in quite a lot of pain. :(

Hopefully they will give me some antibiotics.

It happens to me too and im sure my UTI is back...

Everytime i pee, it will flow, then when i'm coming to a finish I will get a huge shooting pain in my wee tube and straight up to my tummy :( and my tummy will hurt for a little while after...! :wall:

Go back in a couple of days if it's still the same then they might be able detect something.

edit - glad you got an appointment, hope you get it sorted :hug:

Well, back from the out of hours GP. If I have got an infection it's still not showing up on the dipstick tests and the GP says they don't prescribe Antibiotics in first tri unless they are absolutely sure they are really really necessary.

Has sent me away to drink truckloads of fluids (inc cranberry juice) and advised me to take paracetamol for the pain.

So, none the wiser really!

:hug:

Can't blame them for not giving you anti b's if nothing's showing up but I can understand how frustrating it is to be in pain and be told there is nothing wrong with you :wall: Hope it clears up soon and you can enjoy your pregnancy :hug:

Thanks babe!

Feeling a little better today (but then drank about 3 litres of fluid yesterday so if anything is going to flush infection and such out of my system then that will!!!!).

I totally agree with the doctor though - I don't want to take anything unnecessarily (but at the same time was a bit disappointed they couldn't sort it out!)

Glad you feel better today hun, that must be so annoying :hug: :hug:

I have exactly the same symptoms and it hurts when i need a wee and after i have had one but guess what i dont have a infection either after being definate thats what it was!!!!????

I must be on antibiotics for everyone!!!

2nd water infection and 2nd round of antibiotics in a month :shock: I also get thrush after every round too :( so then I have to go and buy pessaries! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back