Pain in stomach

Pain has been here pretty much all evening, it's not even a pain as such, more like a "sore area"... I still can't even explain it.

I'll sleep on it and see what the morning brings!

xxxxxxxx

I'd bet cyst. I sometimes feel it more than others, standing, walking or lying for long periods makes mine worse. I'm hoping my baby bursts it.....I'm prepared for how nasty that will be but least it would bring an end to the niggles!

Hope you get some sleep Nat xx

I'd bet cyst. I sometimes feel it more than others, standing, walking or lying for long periods makes mine worse. I'm hoping my baby bursts it.....I'm prepared for how nasty that will be but least it would bring an end to the niggles!

Hope you get some sleep Nat xx

Just been back through my notes and there is zero mention of any cyst (but in previous two scans it is mentioned)

Surely they would have seen it at 12 week scan?? :shock: :shock:

I am shattered so I hope I will get some sleep, although I have an ingrowing hair under my armpit that is killing me as well.

I am falling apart LOL!

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Maybe not then. Won't be long till ur detailed scan and you will find out I'm sure!

I'm away to bed too. Feel shitty with tiredness and sore heads. I could actually cry! I already wish it was the weekend...

Xxx

Aw Nat you are in the wars...Iv had 'things' earlier on that iv not quite been able to describe, more uncomfortable than painful, like achy, hard to describe, anyway I put it dwn to stretching, body making room for whats to come! I must say I'm lovin your chilled outness (that's not even a word) makes sense to me though ;-)

Last edited:
I'll give it until tomorrow evening and then I'm ringing my MW, my chilled-out-ness only goes so far.

I am sure it's fine, it's only because it's a localised and constant niggle that I even mentioned it.

I'm off to bed now though, hoping a good nights sleep is a "cure all" remedy!

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
how ya feeling today CARNAT?

Touch wood today, no pain!!! Yay!!!

It got slightly worse when I first went to bed and then stopped completely....

I'm hoping it was just my insides shifting around to make some more room :lol:

Thanks everyone for putting my mind at rest

xxxxxxxxx

No harm mentioning it to your midwife, just to be sure, I'm sure you'll be fine though :)

Xx

Glad you have not had any more pain hope it stays away and the little bean stops shifting your insides about xxxxxx

No harm mentioning it to your midwife, just to be sure, I'm sure you'll be fine though :)

Xx

I don't have a "midwife" :shock:

I am not guarenteed to see the same MW I saw last time for my booking in appointment?

I am hoping by the time I have my 16w appointment I'll have an actual MW who I'll see all the time though?

I do have a few numbers to call if I have any questions.

xxxxxxxxx

I may have spoken too soon, after an hour and a half at my desk I have the pain / ache again!!!

Which leads me to believe it is related to how I sit at my desk?

I'll ring the maternity unit as soon as I get home!

xxxxxxxxx

oh dear, i don't really have a midwife either, i have one that's only available Fridays but always goes to Voicemail and really only answers if you text her :(

I may have spoken too soon, after an hour and a half at my desk I have the pain / ache again!!!

xxxxxxxxx

Ohhh that's interesting.... The fact that it has reoccurred at work NOT the fact you are in pain!! Have you had a desk assessment done?

I definitely would ring the maternity unit just to put your mind at ease Hun xx

Tried to ring (using Google and the automated system at my mammoth hospital) but no joy. EPU can't help as I am over 14 weeks and I didn't want to go through to the labour ward!!

I have the number I need, on my bloody chest of drawers at hom! It's available 8am -7pm so I'll call as soon as I get home!

I feel better now I have had a few minutes away from my desk by the way

xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

Now how strange is that , I've also found that I can no longer sit in my office seat as it causes me pain and swelling in my leg ,yet I change my chair and I'm fine. It seems I'm not alone then my OH thought I was nuts . Hope you can sort it now you have an idea what is causing it possibly xx :roll:
Ps the chair I've swapped to is a good 3/4 inches lower than my office seat is. maybe play around with seat heights see if it helps at all. xx

Last edited:
Maybe I just need to quit work and lay on the sofa all day :rofl:

xxxxxxxxx

hey nat,

i get this sometimes too on my left side, kind of like its in the background like you can feel pressure but dont know what it is?

i just assumed this is normal mine will come and go every so often but then it may not be the same as yours..

im sure its nothing to worry about :) xxxx

Sorry the pain has come back hun.

Regarding the number, would your Doctors surgery not have a number you could use to speak to someone? x

I think it's round ligament pain, Lynette (my amazing bump buddy) did some research and it can start as early as 14 weeks.

The symptoms are exactly what I have, but I am def going to call the maternity unit later just to put my mind at rest

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back