Painful trapped wind? Is this causing pain in stomach?

Julia

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Is anyone else, or has anyone else experienced pain in their stomach which they consider to be trapped wind? It doesn't feel like period pain; and it feels like it moves. My lower stomach feels soooooo bloated and I feel like I just want to break wind to shift it! :oops: Is this a problem in pregnancy - never had it before!

Yup - afraid so!! Don't worry it's totally normal, but painful lol!! :D

Thanks for the replies girls - it is relieving to know there are people in the same boat!! Anyone got any suggested remedies?

I would appreciate any advice too. My stomach has been really bloated all day!! I don't think eggs agree with me!! :?

i seem to get bad bloating and wind all the time regardless of what i eat lately all the joys eh lol xxxxx

Yup Im with you all on that, Ive been getting trapped wind since about 8 weeks!
You never get used to it and I havnt found any remedies.......sorry!

The only thing I know that worked for me for getting rid of trapped wind was walking up and down an aisle in an aircraft, which was handy as i'm an air hostess!! but as i'm not flying at the mo. (hopefully never again!) ye ole wind doesn't want to exit. I actually look about 7 months pregnant today! :lol: I agree with you Rach - see all these joys the men miss out on hey!! :lol:

i suffered terrible from this kind of windy feeling in the early months
and i couldnt eat veggies as that made it worse
think my friends are also fed up of the constipation subject,lol
anyway everything seems to have eased off now :D

I suffered with this really badly in the first trimester and it turned out to be caused by my increase in consumption of orange juice. When I stopped drinking it, the pain stopped straight away.

I do still get it sometimes though. Very common I'm afraid :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back