pain in my bits and GTT test tomorrow!!!!

leannesxb

Reaction score
God ladies feeling very sorry for myself today!!! I have got a aching in my foof and pubic bone that feels as if its bruised. I am waddling not like a duck but like a swan my legs are so far apart!!

To top it off I have the dreaded GTT tomorrow so can only have water after 10pm. I can cope without breakfast but when I wake up in the morning I know my mouth will feel like something has crawled in it and died in the night and without my juice and tea I shall feel gross all morning!!!!!!

Moan over. lol

You can drink water all night if you want. You don't have to avoid water.

yeh I know but it makes me gag drinking water first thing in the morning I at least have to have some OJ or squash in it just so I can stomach it!!!!

Try ice cubes hunny, they shouldn't make you gag. Hope everything is ok for your test.

I was saying to the OH yesterday that I feel like I've been kicked in the foof, it really hurts lol xxxxxxxxx

Ah right lol I can drink enough water to sink a ship I go through a litre in the night alone.

Ah right lol I can drink enough water to sink a ship I go through a litre in the night alone.

Omg you must pee like a camel :shock:. I only have to take a sip and toddle off to the loo

Hope your gtt goes ok, i had mine friday, i don't know how it went as not had the results xxx

I had my GTT last Wednesday! Not being able to eat or drink sucked! Thankfullyive heard nothing, so I presume that I am ok!
Xxx

Good luck honey! I have got mine on thursday! I had one at 18 weeks as well, they aren't fun but at least once it is out of the way you shouldn't have to have another one now :) xx

GTT has never even been mentioned to me, why would they recommend one? xxxxxxxx

GTT has never even been mentioned to me, why would they recommend one? xxxxxxxx

i have to have one coz my dad has diabetes so its recommended if either of ur parents have it or if you have a high bmi i think thats why its recommended :)

Thanks everyone. I'm gonna make sure I put a bottle of water in the fridge tonight so I can have it really ice cold and sip that in the morning. Taking a jam sandwich with me to eat straight after. lol.

BB - what is that pain is it that they have gone head down?? Its right on my pubic bone and really feels like I am bruised!!!! And I'm with you a sip of squash in the night and I pee!!!!!!

Get results on friday when I see my mw apparently!!!!! xxxx

Apparently so. Albert is well and truly head down from what 2 mw's have said...hope he's not getting ready to make an early appearance :shock:. And if the little darling sneezes my bladder could be in trouble lmao xxxxxxxx

I have started to get a proper sudden urge to pee when I get a punch from AJ so I know hes right by my bladder.

Isn't it quite early for them to be that way up? I didn't think they turned head down til later, although I know they can still flip round. Not sure I'd want to spend my life upside down I must say lol.

I said the same to Jase don't they get a mega head rush. lol. It seems 28 weeks is about right for them to first do it according to my book. It says you may get various pains you didn't have before as they balance on different nerves etc. BUt it says they can still pop in and out of head down at this stage till they get all squashed up. lol

my pain in pubic bone and lower bump started at about 28 weeks and boo boo had gone head down. discharge also increased too......

it wriggles about a lot though and some days its head down and others it flips kind of sideways....

but you can tell when head down cos bladder feels like a squeeze toy!! and pubic bone kills!!! and you waddle...lol xx

yep definitely had a increase in the discharge!!! Its gross. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back