GTT and Scan tomorrow!

LaineyG

Reaction score
As the title says!

I have my GTT tomorrow and I am really not looking forward to tonight!

I usually drink about a pint of water during the night as my medication dries my mouth out......no fluids allowed after 10 tonight :shock: .

Just know I'm going to wake up at 11 with a dry mouth and then dream of drinking juice all night! :rotfl:

But, to make up for all of this I do get a growth scan tomorrow! :dance:

Although I have managed to do my usual and start worrying that there will be something wrong!

Ahhhhh the rollercoaster that is pregnancy!!!!

Best of luck I'm sure everything will go smoothly for you.

I had a growth scan last week and I haven't worried about anything since, it was great! Good luck :hug:

Why can't you drink water?

I had a glucose tolerance test at 28 weeks and could drink water after 10pm. No sugary drinks, but water was absolutely fine.

I'm back!

It was good. Test went fine and the scan was fantastic!

Baba was sucking it's thumb and moving about loads. The ultrasound woman measured and it looks like baba is perfect for it's gestation!

She said "Looks like about 2 and a half to 3 pounds....perfect!" Which is really good news as I was told today that they probably wouldn't let me go to full term because of my asthma and that a section was most likely as the drugs used to induce labour can also induce an asthma attack. So it's good to know that baby is growing well!

Hiya hunj,

good luck for tomorrow and I wasnt allowed any fluid after mine either and i had mine only a month ago.
Hope you like lucozade cos thats what they give you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back