UNBEARABLE PAIN

jodie_honey

Reaction score
since friday ive been gettin bad rib pain on my right side. just been takin paracetamol and restin with a hot water bottle but its got MUCH worse.
i cant sit normal, i cant lie down, i cant breathe and its even got to the point where its virtually impossible to wipe myself after a wee let alone anythin else. i dont know what to do :(
the hospital keep fobbin me off with " unfortunatley coz ur pregnant u can only have paracetamol"
its really unbearable now i cnt sleep or anythin :cry: :cry: :cry:

This happened to me in my last pregnancy...it turned out to be a broken rib...yes from the baby.....only found out afterwards. Get some Arnica it may help :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I know how you feel xxx

I'd go to the hospital and ask for a scan. If you are in that much pain they can't just ignore you and dismiss it before they have even examined you for gods sake! I know we all get some sort of discomfort during pregnancy but theres a diference between twinges and aches and actual pain.

Thats what I would do hun. Midwives do get things wrong sometimes, they are only human so if you don't trust the advice they give then get a second opinion and go with your instincts I say!

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

thanx, im gonna go to the day unit coz i keep gettin hot flushes and not im bein sick and cant keep anythin down. the pain in my rib is hurrendous! its really bad i cnt dop anythin. il keep ya posted. thanx

I am glad you are going to go in and get some help, it sounds awful, poor you :hug: I hope they can help you.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
That's terrible. I hope the magic pain fairies come and take it all away.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back