• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pagan?

cherrybinky

Reaction score
Hi,

I just wondered if anyone else was Pagan on these forums? I noticed theres some names which may suggest it and some people interesting in crystal healing and Ceromancy etc?

:)

I'm not but love pagan ritual and crystals etc. Plus, I love love love halloween :) xx

Oooh me too. Ive been Pagan about 10 years now and all the things linked to it I find very uplifting, natural and deep. I love Halloween its my favourite Sabbat. :)

Hey, yes I was going to type Wiccan as I also follow that path of Paganism but I didnt want to open a can of worms etc. xx

I am, Mum's the one who went to 'circles' though :oooo:

Hi Lander, are you on Facebook hun? Im feeling a bit detached as none of my friends or family really 'get' me with the Pagan faith and just wanted to chat to like minded people :D

Hi Lander, are you on Facebook hun? Im feeling a bit detached as none of my friends or family really 'get' me with the Pagan faith and just wanted to chat to like minded people :D

yeah, Lucy Fielder.

Not everyone I know truly knows what I'm into, but they all know I'm delightfully unique :)

Ooh I typed it in and there's loads of Lucy Fielders on fb lol. I might bbe easier to find... Rachel Spavold

I was into Wicca for about 5 years but am now born again Christian :)

Ooh I typed it in and there's loads of Lucy Fielders on fb lol. I might bbe easier to find... Rachel Spavold

Yes, but the one with '4 mutual friends' might have been a giveaway ;)

Added hun.

You can add me aswell cherry , im easy to find im the only one on facebook with - Ariel Von Absinthe - Lol

If people ask me I identify myself as pagan as that's what I believe in but I don't practice, just a belief x

I'm not no.. But the techniques and the cyrstal healing and everything invovled in it, does seem very interesting!....

x

Well im sort of Pagan lol, am a crystal healer and reiki therapist and into spiritual stuff.

Eileen xxxx if you want to add me on FB my name is Eileen O'Brien

Last edited:
Do you follow a path Mrsbell or just paganism in general? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare